epass karnataka application status
Karnataka ePass Scholarship Status 2017 is accessible here. Legitimacy hopefuls can select for the Karnataka Scholarships Online ePass Status application for standard works and gives the yearly grants to the regressive classes understudies whose family salary is beneath 1 lakh for every year.
Karnataka Social Welfare Department applicants need to visit the official site
Karnataka Social Welfare Department beforehand welcomed the notice for Vidyasiri Scholarship Online Application Form through the official site www.karepass.cgg.gov.in. Colossal number of understudies connected for this Kar Vidyasiri Scholarships Online Application Renewal Check Status a year ago. If it's not too much trouble have a look on total points of interest
Under this karnataka epass Scholarships conspire, the state government will pay a stipend add up to all hopefuls who live in inns. Add up to 20000 understudies for 10 months will take the advantage of this Pre/Post Matric grant and Rs. 1500/ - will get by the govt to the understudies. Stipend sum will exchange specifically to the understudy ledger.
Karnataka ePass Status 2017 brief subtle elements:
Name of Organization
Karnataka Social Welfare Department
Kar Vidyasiri Scholarships Online Application Renewal Status
· Students who will get great legitimacy in the basic passage test will be offered more grant than alternate understudies.
· Application status of pre and post matric understudies will be accessible in the Karnataka official site.
· Not just the crisp understudies can apply for the grants yet additionally the recharging understudies can likewise apply for the grants.
Karnataka ePass Status Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
· Contenders who have a place with in reverse classes financially in reverse classes and the understudies having a place with planned tribes and booked station and furthermore the understudies of a different position like minority can apply for the Karnataka ePass grants.
· Student must qualify tent or twelfth with least of 60% or above.
· Student must finish his/her twelfth from the Karnataka state.
· Students must notice that every one of the declarations ought to be of the present applying year.